The first step in applying to the Air Force SFFP is creating a login and password. To begin, follow these simple instructions:
- Click "Apply" from the menu found on the Air Force SFFP website.
- Click on "Start a new application" and complete the form.
- Click "Create new account."
- Once you have created your account, you will be automatically directed to the application page where you may begin the application process.
- If you wish to log out, simply click the "Logout" button located under your name.
- If you wish to log in again, type in the e-mail address and password you entered when creating your account.
If you lose or forget your password, go to the Login page of the application, enter the email address associated with your account and click on "I cannot access my account." An email with your password will be sent to you. Once you receive the email, go to the Login page of the application and log in to the application using the appropriate email address and password.
If you have any questions or problems logging into the SFFP website and/or about the application, please contact Systems Plus at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The public reporting burden for this collection of information is estimated to average 15-20 hours per application, including the time for the reviewing instructions, searching existing data sources, gathering and maintaining the data needed, and completing and reviewing the collection of information.
Send comments regarding this burden estimate or any other aspect of this collection of information, including suggestions for reducing the burden to
Air Force Summer Faculty Fellowship Program
Systems Plus, Inc.
One Research Court, Suite 360
Rockville, MD 20850
OMB Control Number: 0701-0155
Respondents should be aware that notwithstanding any other provision of law, no person shall be subject to any penalty for failing to comply with a collection of information if it does not display a currently valid OMB control number.